- SPECIAL OFFERS - EXTERNAL
- SPECIAL OFFERS - INTERNAL
- CLEARANCE AND DISCONTINUED
- Woodstains and finishes
- Wardrobe doors, foil wrapped
- Kitchen cupboard replacement doors, Foil Wrapped
- Folding French Door sets - External NUVU TRUFOLD VISTA
- PRE-HUNG EXTERNAL DOORS
- COMPOSITE DOORS
- EXTERNAL DOORS - Sidelight sets in Hardwood
- EXTERNAL DOOR - Triple Glazed External Doors
- EXTERNAL DOOR - Sidelight Sets In Oak
- EXTERIOR DOOR - Sidelights
- EXTERIOR DOORS - Stable Doors
- EXTERNAL DOORS - Part L compliant
- EXTERIOR DOORS - Solid doors with no glass openings
- EXTERNAL DOORS - Double Glazed, Single Glazed and Unglazed doors
- EXTERNAL DOORS - French Door Pairs
- EXTERIOR DOOR FRAMES and WEATHERBOARDS
- GARAGE DOORS and GATES
- Porch Canopies
- EUROPA DOOR PREMIER COLLECTION
- INTERNAL DOOR - Walnut door
- INTERNAL DOORS - Rustic Oak
- INTERIOR DOORS - OAK DOORS Without raised mouldings
- INTERNAL DOOR - OAK DOOR with Raised mouldings RMS2
- INTERNAL DOORS - Pre-Finished
- Internal Folding Sliding Door Systems
- INTERNAL DOOR - Clear pine doors-Knotty pine doors
- INTERNAL DOORS - Pitch Pine doors
- INTERNAL DOORS - Mahogany Doors
- INTERNAL DOORS - Hemlock door
- INTERIOR DOORS - Solid core WHITE Doors
- INTERIOR DOORS - Other Finishes
- INTERNAL DOORS - Shaker design door
- INTERNAL DOORS - Room divider sets
- INTERNAL DOORS - Fire door FD30
- FIRE DOORS with PORTHOLES
- INTERNAL DOORS - White Primed Moulded
- INTERIOR DOORS - Bi-Fold Doors
- INTERNAL DOORS - Metric size doors
- INTERNAL DOORS - French door pairs
- Oak door liners. architrave and skirting
- WALNUT door liners, architrave and skirting
- White door liner, architrave and skirting
- Cabinet Handles and Knobs
- LETTER PLATES
- External door Furniture
- Door handles on back plate
- Door handles on rose
- Mortice Knobs
- Wrought Iron door furniture
- Locks, latches, bolts, etc
TRUFOLD-46mm Oak folding door system Pre-finished
TRUFOLD-46mm Folding French door system, FULLY FINISHED (engineered)
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL TRUFOLD PRODUCTS!
Prices INCLUDE VAT!
These folding/sliding doors come complete with all locks, hinges, furniture, draught-proofing, frame, double glazed units and a comprehensive installation manual. The system complies fully to part "L" Each door section is a full 44 mm thick with 20 mm "Low E" glass, ARGON filled double glazed units.
- Multi point locking system
- Complete with frame
- Complete with all furniture, locks & handles (CHROME)
- Doors open outwards only!
- 20 mm "Low E" ARGON filled glass sealed units already fitted
- Comprehensive installation manual
- Complies fully with part "L" of the new building regulations
- Part "L" rating 1.8 W/m2K
V6PF-1790mm x 2090mm x 46mm =
£ 2799.00 NOW £ 1729.00 (3 leaf)
V7PF-2090mm x 2090mm x 46mm =
£ 2895.00 NOW £ 1915.00 (3 leaf)
V8PF-2390mm x 2090mm x 46mm =
£ 2995.00 NOW £ 1999.00 (3 leaf)
V10PF-2990mm x 2090mm x 46mm =
£ 3750.00 NOW £ 3119.00 (4 leaf)
V12PF-3590mm x 2090mm x 46mm =
£ 4385.00 NOW £ 3649.00 (5 leaf)
V14PF-4190mm x 2090mm x 46mm =
£ 4510.00 NOW £ 4329.00 ( 6 leaf)
V16PF-4790mm x 2090mm x 46mm =
£ 5242.00 NOW £ 4579.00 ( 6 leaf)
The bottom of the frame of the standard doorsets has a unique aluminium cill design, incorporating an aluminium sub-cill for optimum drainage, and specifically designed for use in external wall installations.
With the aluminium cill incorporated, the doorsets have been weather tested to BS6375 Part 1.
The doorsets feature 20mm thick Pilkington K Low E Glass Double Glazed Units, ARGON filled, which is tempered to the latest tempering standards - BS EN 12600 and BS EN 12150.
The doors comply with Building Regulations (Part L) and have a thermal rating 1.8 W/m2K. This helps to keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer and also helps lower the carbon emissions from the property.
All doors and frame sets are made from engineered timber, including a laminated hardwood core, which provides added stability and reduces twisting, bowing, warping and splitting.
All sets are top hung, so unlike more temperamental and troublesome bottom roller systems, they won’t jam or stick when slightly clogged with everyday dirt and debris. Whilst “top hung” is mechanically the most efficient method, it means all the weight hangs from the top, so it is imperative that an adequate lintel is over the brickwork opening and that the TRUFOLD-44mm frame head is securely fixed into the lintel.
The majority of components are pre-machined for ease of assembly.
The Oak TRUFOLD-44mm doorsets are faced with 3mm laminations of prime grade Oak. The pre-finished sets are protected with three coats of a slightly tinted clear varnish which allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through, and typically needs to be re-coated every 12 months, subject to location, weather conditions etc. It is recommended that the finish be checked at regular intervals of no longer than 6 months!
We recommend that these doors are installed by a competent tradesperson!